Tucson Airport Shuttle
Keep your trip to the airport worry free and your vehicle dent free by choosing Arizona Stagecoach
Please see below for Comparison chart for transportation companies and why CHOOSING ARIZONA STAGECOACH is your #1 choice.
We are the OFFICIAL Tucson Airport Shuttle located INSIDE Tucson International Airport. Arizona Stagecoach is a safe, convenient and economical airport shuttle service providing door-to-door transportation to and from the Tucson Airport. When arriving at the Tucson International Airport, our friendly, reliable drivers will deliver you to your home, office, or hotel one way or save $ and travel round trip. By choosing Arizona Stagecoach as your Tucson International Airport transportation you can avoid renting a car or putting the “Ugh!” in lugging luggage. By leaving your vehicle at or near airport parking, you leave your vehicle accessible to getting stolen, getting broken into or even dings and dents that were not there before you left. Keep your trip worry free and your vehicle dent free by choosing Arizona Stagecoach.
We give you an option for transportation services: Shared-ride shuttle or Exclusive van(for an additional fee). For groups or companies, please click on our GROUPS page.
We are the most affordable and the professional door-to-door airport transportation service you can find in Tucson. We will deliver you stress-free every time!
Why Choose Arizona Stagecoach for your Airport Shuttle Service:
- Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Save time by utilizing our online booking system at www.azstagecoach.com or
- Business and Group Rates available
- Convenient counter service INSIDE Tucson International Airport
- Safe, experienced and professional drivers
- On time, 24 hour door-to-door service
- Flat rates that DO NOT CHANGE on the way, and usually with a savings over cab rates
- One-way or Round-trip service
- You can book a Round Trip to save money and have an open return for up to one year!
- Price includes two checked bags per person under 50 lbs each. Additional fee of $10.00 per bag after allotment is reached or for the following: over 50lbs; over 62″(Height + Width + Length), golf bag; bicycle, etc. Total maximum additional luggage fee is $30 in most cases.
- Additional fee will result in $30 maximum due to your checked luggage consisting of: Pet(must stay in kennel), musical instruments; tools/machinery; large camera/computer/sporting/medical equipment; etc.*
- Hourly rates available —Call for your Wedding, Event or Group when you need continuous back and forth service.
- EXCLUSIVE VAN—Take charge of your transportation by requesting an EXCLUSIVE VAN service for a direct, non-stop transfer with ALL your luggage–For only an additional $30 more per van.*
- MEET & GREET—$25 per hour(2 hour minimum service) —7 day minimum advance notice
- YOUR DESTINATIONS, TOURS & SERVICES CENTER–CUSTOMIZED TOURS—Let Arizona Stagecoach create YOUR own tour package: Round trip transportation with or without: Advance Entrance Ticket Purchase; Docent; Tour Guide; Catered, Box or Dine-in Lunch/Dinner; Gratuities; or Additional Destination Rides or Fees. Where you want to visit, when you need to go!
When choosing a transportation company to provide Individual/Group Tucson International Airport Transfers, Hotel Charters, Customized Tours or Wedding Transport – Convenience, Dependability, Safety and Price are all important issues to consider.
Please be aware of other transportation companies that:
- upon arrival into Tucson must pick you up upstairs at “Departures” instead of “Arrivals” or at an obscure location like “short-term parking” or elsewhere
- cannot supply the requester with a W-9 — Tax Payer Identification Number or TIN authenticating a genuine company and not a hobby
- may have flexible rates that vary by distance and/or time – NOT providing FLAT RATES that do not change
- may not be locally owned and operated
- may not have proof of being a real, viable business for as long as they state
- may have multiple websites that are basically the same
- do not belong to ANY Tucson or surrounding Chambers of Commerce, tourist promoting agencies, BBB, or other legitimate affiliations
- may state that they cannot get permitted to pick up at Tucson InternationalAirport–meaning they have chosen to not live up to the Airport’s standards of: Licensing, driver background checks, ADOT Weights & Measures, insurance requirements, permanent graphics on vehicles, workman’s comp, and driver safety(besides the fact they cannot or do not wish to pay the permit fees)
For further information on requirements set forth from multiple agencies, please go to:
Tucson Airport Commercial Vehicle Requirements
^Possible refund of difference from changing from round trip to one way.
From a simple individual reservation to a complicated itinerary with multiple passengers and many stops, we are able to accommodate your needs. Look for our ticket counter in the center of the Tucson Airport baggage claim area. Save time, book your reservation online!
*Prices subject to change without notice.